Hi Beautiful! Do you know how valuable and worthy you are? Words cannot even begin to express how precious you are.
It has nothing to do with anything outside of yourself, and everything to do with what’s inside.
Unfortunately far too many of us fall into the trap of wrapping our worth up in external things, such as: how much money we have, the title we have at work, having (or not having) a partner, what others think of us, the car we drive, or flashy brand names.
And what if we lose these external things?
There goes our sense of being worthy.
Our value and worth has nothing to do with anything external or outside of ourselves.
Our real worth can only come from within. And this, in turn, shines outward.
When you FEEL worthy, you could lose every single external thing and still exude the worthiness of a member of the royal family.
So what builds our self-worth?
– Saying goodbye to any toxic relationships.
– Letting go of people-pleasing behaviors.
– Not looking to others for validation or approval.
– Saying no when that’s what you feel like saying.
– Working on personal growth – healing past trauma.
– Communicating your needs in relationships.
– Not settling.
– Setting healthy boundaries.
– Not letting others devalue you.
– Forgiving yourself for your past mistakes,
– Being completely honest with yourself and others.
– Staying true to yourself
– Accepting yourself fully, flaws and all.
Gucci and Porche could never provide you with any of these things my love.
Only you can give them to yourself.
With so much love,